Salary: $21.00 /hour
Shift: 1st (start time between 1:00 AM and 2:00 AM, Monday-Saturday)
- Inspect truck tires, lights, brakes, fluids and fill out pre-inspection sheet.
- Make deliveries in a timely and safe manner, following the MOD routing.
- Unload the truck using Pallet Jack and Two-Wheeler.
- Lift/carry/pull/push product up to 60 lbs. by hand
- Maintain communication with MOD during deliveries, communicate any issues/delays/returns.
- Bring back signed invoices to the warehouse.
- Clean truck at the end of the shift.
- Must have a valid CDL Class A driver with a clean driving record.
- Must have AIR BREAK endorsements (for CDL B).
- Must pass the DOT Physical Test, drug screen and background check.
- Minimum 1-year driving experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Able to read a map/GPS and get to the accounts in a timely manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to handle clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Capable of following instructions and procedures.
- Recognize and understand product names and UOM
- Lift/carry/pull/push product up to 60 lbs. by hand, 4-600 lbs. using two-wheeler.
- Good reading/writing skills/communicating skills.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/STD/LTD Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Quarterly Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 /year