Driver's Helper for airport deliveries – 12.00/HR
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Shift: 1st (start time between 2:00AM-5:00AM, Monday-Saturday)
- Ride along with the Truck Driver and assist him with unloading the trucks to make deliveries.
- Serve as a spotter when Truck Driver is pulling in/out of parking spaces/loading docks.
- Break down pallets, sort merchandise and put away product in the designated areas (cooler/freezer/dry storage).
- Must be able lift/carry/pull/push product up to 60 lbs. (4-600 pounds using two-wheeler).
- Must be able to read/write/communicate in English.
- Must pass a physical, drug-screening and background pre-employment test.
- Must be able to work Saturday’s.
- Must have a birth certificate, Driver’s License and Social Security Card in order to be cleared for airport deliveries
- Recognize and understand product names and UOM
- Health/Dental/Life/Vision/STD/LTD Insurance
- Vacation and PTO Days