Salary: $17.00 /hour
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community centers, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; provide organization information, opportunities, and benefits; make presentations
- Attend job/career fairs
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
- Pre-screen applicants over the phone
- Interview applicants, verify references, compare qualifications to job requirements
- Improve organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Conduct orientations; schedule assignments; advise managers on training and coaching
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Assists HR director with the following tasks on an as needed basis:
- Customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Verify I-9 documentation and W-2 Tax form.
- Process new employee background checks, terminations, etc.
- Assist with the weekly schedules for all Company Departments.
- Other clerical functions.
Recruiter Job Requirements:
- One year of interviewing experience necessary
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD & LTD Insurance
- Vacation and PTO