Salary: $18.00 /hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community centers, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social media, etc;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/media
- Attend job/career fairs
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
- Pre-screen applicants over the phone, interview applicants, verify references, compare qualifications to job requirements
- Improve organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices and emphasizing benefits and perks
- Conduct orientations; schedule assignments; advise managers on training and coaching
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Verify I-9 documentation and W-2 Tax form
- Process new employee background checks, MVR, follow up on pre-employment screenings
- Other clerical functions.
- Assists HR team with special projects on an as needed basis
- Must have at least one year of interviewing experience
- Must have great interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Associates degree minimum
- Health, Dental, Life, STD and LTD Insurance.
- Vacation and PTO/sick days.
Starting Pay: $18.00/hr based on experience