Salary: $13.00 /hour
Shift: 1st (starting between 5: 30AM-8: 30AM)
Pay Rate: $13.00/hr.
- Inspect Van tires, lights, brakes, fluids and fill out pre-inspection sheet.
- Make deliveries in a timely and safe manner, following the MOD routing.
- Unload the van using Pallet Jack and Two-Wheeler.
- Maintain communication with MOD during deliveries, communicate any issues/delays/returns.
- Go to different groceries stores and look for special order items.
- Bring back signed invoices to the warehouse.
- Clean Van at the end of the shift.
- Must have a valid D Class License, with a clean driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
- Minimum 1-year driving experience.
- Must be able to work Saturday’s.
- Able to read a map/GPS and get to the accounts in a timely manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to handle clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Capable of following instructions and procedures.
- Recognize and understand product names and UOM
- Lift/carry/pull/push product up to 60lbs. by hand, 4-600 lbs. using two-wheeler.
- Good reading/writing skills/communicating skills.
- Health/Dental/Life/Vision/STD/LTD Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Quarterly Bonuses
Job Type: Full-time