Full Cycle Bilingual Recruiter – 17/HR
Recruiter Job Duties:
– Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community centers, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; provide organization information, opportunities, and benefits; make presentations
– Attend job/career fairs
– Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
– Pre-screen applicants over the phone
– Interview applicants, verify references, compare qualifications to job requirements
– Improve organization attractiveness by monitoring job offers and compensation practices and emphasizing benefits and perks
– Conduct orientations; schedule assignments; advise managers on training and coaching
– Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
– Assists HR director with the following tasks on an as needed basis:
– Customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
– Verify I-9 documentation and W-2 Tax form.
– Process new employee background checks, terminations, etc.
– Assist with the weekly schedules for all Company Departments.
– Other clerical functions.
Recruiter Job Requirements:
– One year of interviewing experience necessary
– Bilingual in Spanish preferred
– Bachelor’s degree minimum
– Health and Dental Insurance
– Vacation and PTO