C Class Delivery Driver – 14/HR
- Inspect truck tires, lights, brakes, fluids and fill out pre-inspection sheet.
- Make deliveries in a timely and safe manner, following the MOD routing.
- Unload the truck using Pallet Jack and Two-Wheeler.
- Maintain communication with MOD during deliveries, communicate any issues/delays/returns.
- Bring back to the warehouse signed invoices.
- Clean truck at the end of the shift.
- Must have a valid C Class License, with a clean driving record.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check.
- Minimum 1-year driving experience.
- Must be able to work Saturday’s.
- Able to read a map/GPS and get to the accounts in a timely manner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to handle clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Capable of following instructions and procedures.
- Recognize and understand product names and UOM
- Lift/carry/pull/push product up to 60lbs. by hand, 4-600 lbs. using two-wheeler.
- Good reading/writing skills/communicating skills.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Quarterly bonuses